What kind of restoration work do you do?
Over The Top Customs specializes in frame off restorations. As they completely disassemble the vehicle, all parts are cleaned or replaced as necessary, so the restored car is as close to the original factory specifications as possible.
Whether you own the vehicle and want it restored or need assistance finding the vehicle to restore, OTTC can help. With their many sources, they can also help locate a vehicle if you want to restore it yourself (check out the project car).
Variety of services including, but not limited to —
- Full restoration of mechanical
- Full restoration of paint and body
- Full update of older cars to new standards
- See your car’s progress online, we update weekly here
- Customizing for that one-of-a-kind
- Muscle cars
- Classic hot rods
- Street rods
- Open communication with client
- Custom interior, consoles, speaker boxes, motor, flush mount windshield, chop top
- Custom wheels – we are your wheel connection
I own the car and I’m ready to restore it, now what?
- OTTC will need to look at what you have and inspect it, bring the vehicle to the shop.
- Call Jason to setup an appointment, 615-419-5910.
- Once the vehicle is inspected, a quote is given for the restoration.
- A deposit is required to begin the work and the payment schedule is setup.
- Watch your dream get built by checking weekly on the website.
Unable to travel to get the vehicle inspected? You can arrange to send photos, however they cannot guarantee the quote will be 100% accurate.
I know what I want, can you help? Yes.
- Over The Top Customs can find the vehicle you want to restore and inspect it.
- Once inspected they will make recommendations and give you a quote.
- Upon approval, the client makes the deposit, the vehicle is purchased and the payment schedule is setup.
- The work begins.
- Watch your dream being built by checking weekly on our website.
How much does it cost? An hourly rate of $60.00/hour is charged.
How long does it take to have a vehicle restored? Depends on the job and how much needs to be done, it varies from each project.
I would like to restore the vehicle myself but can’t find what I need, can you find a car for me? Yes, contact Jason or Les and let them know what you are looking for.
Can I check the status of my restoration? Yes, they keep their website updated weekly, check your vehicle status here.